Your Ad Here


RapidShare Enforces 15 Minutes Wait Time Download Limit for Free Users

This make me very uncomfortable...
RapidShare has RE-introduced download limits for free users again. This means that there is a wait time before we can continue downloading then next file from RapidShare when we’ve just finished downloading one.
I had to wait for 15 minutes before I can download the next file. I got the message “You have reached the download limit for free-users. Would you like more? Get your own premium account now! Instant download access! Or try again in about 15 minutes.
One thing I couldn’t understand on RapidShare is the constant changing of their rules. Just a week ago they claimed that they have upgraded their infrastructure to increase the speed in downloading and upload. When traffic is low, the free users can download or upload at the speed of 2 megabit per second! But during high traffic, the speed can drop to as low as 0.2 megabit per second. I still remember that many months ago I could download from RapidShare at full speed but required to wait for an hour to download the next file. A week ago, they limited the download speed but removed the waiting period. Now, they limited the download/upload speed AND added waiting period. I don’t know about you but it sure pisses me off…

Yeahhh.. I feel that tooo..
Source article


Oh ya theres a new way to easy download from rapidshare visit here http://irwandiaz.blogspot.com/2009/06/rapidleech-plugmod-server-list-update.html
and how to use here http://irwandiaz.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-use-rapidleech-to-download-from.html


0 Comments »

Leave a comment

The Irwandiaz Husen: © 2009 All rights reserved